Explore Job Openings
Customer Success Executive
Support and Operations
The Customer Success Executive is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn. The customer success executive is the first port of call for customers and should be the internal advocate for the customer working with the various teams to ensure quick resolution of customer issues and provide suggestions on how the customers experience can be further optimized based on analysis of the issue log or customer requests.
- Have good understanding of the organisation’s products
- Provide quick and high quality customer service through prompt and useful responses to customer queries.
- Ensure every customer support request is logged for tracking
- Lower support tickets by working with the product team to identify and eliminate recurring issues.
- Guide customers on product usage while driving customer self sufficiency.
- Solicit client feedback on product features and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Previous customer-facing experience at a high-growth, software development company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Ability to think analytically to solve customer problems
- Customer Empathy
- Listening and communication skills
- Service oriented mindset
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
Think you’re a great fit for our team? Stop wasting time and apply now!Apply Now