Explore Job Openings
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
3 - 7 Years
Quality Assurance Analyst
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-year experience in quality assurance. Must have at least a basic understanding of product development process. Must have analytical skills; understands and can carry out the different types of testing i.e functional testing e.g unit testing, integration testing, system testing, interface testing; and non-functional testing e.g performance testing, load testing, stress testing etc.
- Work with other developers, enterprise architects, product and project managers in designing software solutions.
- Derive acceptance criteria from a quality assurance perspective for given product requirements
- Derive test cases based on the acceptance criteria defined
- Perform the different types of tests required to certify the quality of an application before deployment.
- Maintains records of bugs captured for applications
- Carry out exploratory/learning tests for new features
- Ensures that every feature being deployed is without bugs
- Proven experience as a quality assurance analyst or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Technical depth
- Analytical skills
- Minimum of post-secondary school qualification/diploma
Think you’re a great fit for our team? Stop wasting time and apply now!Apply Now