Explore Job Openings
Technical Support Executive
Support and Operations
1 - 3 Years
The Technical Support Executive is responsible for providing application support to partner institutions who are using our payment infrastructure. He is responsible for monitoring the services to ensure maximum uptime and quickly and proactively investigating and resolving/escalating any issues that may result in downtime. He is also responsible for working with partner institutions to ensure that any support requests are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Have good understanding of the organisation’s products
- Provide quick and high quality customer service through prompt and useful responses to customer queries.
- Monitoring of application performance to ensure maximum uptime and proactively identify issues and potential issues
- Investigating, resolving or escalating any application issues
- Logging of customer support requests and application incidents
- Lower support tickets by working with the product team to identify and eliminate recurring issues.
- Train customers on product usage while driving customer self sufficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Previous customer-facing experience at a high-growth, software development company
- Basic Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Basic Knowledge of Networking and DevOps
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Ability to think analytically to solve customer problems
- Customer Empathy
Think you’re a great fit for our team? Stop wasting time and apply now!Apply Now