We collect Personal Information that you provide to us through our Sites, and in connection with other business dealings we may have with you. This includes basic contact information about you, such as your name, company name, title, address, phone number, fax number and email address. It may also include information on the products or services you have shown interest in or purchased from us.
In addition to Personal Information that you choose to submit to us, whenever you visit or interact with our Sites, we may collect or store information about your interaction with our Sites (“Usage Information”).
This Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address or any other unique identifier assigned to the device that you use to access our Sites
- The functionality and characteristics of your device, including type of browser, operating system and hardware, mobile network information and in some cases location information.
- The URL that referred you to our Sites, if any.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Your activities on our Sites, such as which web pages you visit, what terms you searched within our Sites and which links within our Sites that you click on
- The time of day that you visited our Sites and how long your visit lasted.
We use certain common methods and technologies to collect and store Usage Information about your interaction with our Sites (“Analytic Technologies”). These Analytic Technologies may be downloaded to the personal computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone that you use to access the Sites (“Your Device”).
Information We Receive From Third Parties. We may receive Personal Information about you from third parties who recommend or suggest that we contact you for business purposes.
This includes basic contact information about you, such as your name, company name, title, address, phone number, fax number and email address. It may also include information on the products or services you have shown interest in or may be interested in purchasing from us, as well as information on other companies or individuals with whom you do business. We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties in connection with business transactions you initiate with us, such as through credit verification or other processes related to the transaction